- HEAVY DUTY WALL MOUNTED GARDEN HOSE REEL- Get organized with this easy to use wall mounted hose reel! Just wind up your hose when your done and hook the nozzle in place!
- EASY TO INSTALL- Simply mount the garden hose hanger on a hook or nail and its ready to use!
- QUALITY PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION- Never worry about rust, our hose hanger is made from high quality plastic that wont warp or bend out of shape!
- NOZZLE HOOK- Our garden hose hanger comes with an indentation so the nozzle can be stored right there, attached to the hose.
- LARGE CAPACITY- The GrowGreen hose reel can fit up to 150 ft hose! Done with your hose? Wind it up neatly for next time!
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…