The new and improved Growgreen expandable garden hose is a great combination of functionality and durability. Manufactured using premium materials that are carefully tested for maximum endurance, you can be sure the GrowGreen garden hose will perform! Incredibly lightweight and easy to maneuver, the Growgreen garden hose is expandable up to three times its original size. Simply attach the garden hose to any standard pressure water source and watch the hose grow! When done using the garden hose simply remove the water supply and the hose will shrink back to its original compact size.
- Say goodbye to clumsy old fashioned garden hoses that twist and kink! The new and improved Growgreen Expandable Garden Hose will automatically extend up to 3x its original size when standard water pressure is applied. Done using the hose? Simply turn off the water supply and the hose will shrink back to its original compact length.
- Solid 3/4 inch brass connectors are carefully fitted on every hose to ensure a tight fit with any standard outdoor garden tap. Our garden hose is designed to avoid water waste.
- Outer durable elastic fabric, protects the inner latex tube to minimize punctures or ruptures. The garden hose is lightweight and easy to use yet still sturdy and durable. Easily coils around any hose reel.
- 8 Pattern hose spray nozzle included with every garden hose. Ergonmic, non slip rubber handle for maximum comfort.
- So many uses for the Growgreen garden hose! Water your plants, grass and trees, clean your car, bathe your pet, clean your shingles…. Endurance tested, the GrowGreen garden hose will give you years of excellent usage!
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…